Condition: Brand New
Size: 20 x 10ft Summerhouse Shed Wooden Ultimate
Delivery: Free (within 25 miles)
Please note before purchasing we strongly recommend you contact us for a delivery quote if you are out of our free delivery zone.
- Tanalised 19mm FINISHED T/G Cladding
- Tanalised 72mm x 42mm (3’x2′) CLS Framework
- Tanalised 72mm x 42mm (3’x2′) CLS Floor Bearers
- Tanalised 72mm x 42mm (3’x2′) CLS Roof Joists
- 13mm tounge and groove roof
- Eave Height is 6.6ft Approx.
- front height is 8 ft Approx.
- 4ft wide double door
- 4 6 plain Georgian opening windows
- 44kg super heavy duty polyester felt
- durable lock with key supplied
- Comes with 2ft overhang
- Upgraded 4×2 roof joists
All of our buildings are handmade by our skilled craftsmen at our own complex, which means if you would like your building to be bespoke to your design we can cater this for you as well as making all sizes.
All of our buildings can be made to our customer’s specifications upon request, We have the facility and experience of our crafts men to manufacture your new shed to any design or size you may desire, including the windows and door placed most convenient to each individual customer.
Information On The Process Of Tanalising:-
Your product has been manufactured in pressure treated softwood (Swedish Redwood). This process is often referred to as Tanalising. Tanalising involves impregnation with Tanalith E (environmentally friendly) wood preservative under controlled conditions in a vacuum pressure timber impregnation plant. When impregnated into the timber the chemicals become fixed into the timber and cannot be removed. At times the treatment leaves a green residue on the surface which will normally wear off with use. This is a feature that occurs but is not considered a blemish, the residue is not harmful.